Thursday, April 9, 2009

Welcome to Soulful Inspirations!

Hello everyone! This is my first blog post on"Soulful Inspirations". I am really excited about my new journey to help each of us achieve our highest potential spiritually, emotionally, and physically. I will be gathering resources to help us achieve our goals, and also putting some of my own thoughts here. You will find videos, links, affirmations, and book reviews and summaries.

For our first inspiration today, check out this affirmation that is sent to me almost daily by Bill Marshall. You can sign up on his website to receive free affirmations delivered to your mailbox: http://www.poweraffirmations.com/about-the-mp3s.htm

"Every cell in my body is now being transformed by my positive feelings, thoughts, and actions."

I really love this affirmation. By the way, if you love affirmations, and you own an Iphone, you ought to download "My Thoughts". They have some pretty good affirmations. It's always good to read a bunch when you are traveling on the train, or if you are waiting for an appointment etc. They have a free version, which is pretty good, or you can upgrade to their paid version, which is GREAT!

http://www.knowledgebrain.com/mythoughtsplus.html

xoxo
Wendy the (Inpsirational) Trainer






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Wendy, this is a great idea! I like it very much and I will definitely be one of your followers :)

Glo.

Wendy Law said...

Thank you Gloricel!!! Spread the word if you like it!

Post a Comment